Friday, November 21, 2008

Number Crunching 136

Quicken Cash Flow = 1505.74
STEF Total = 75.69

Enter receipts into Quicken: Done.

Reconcile Quicken to online accounts: Reconciled.

Add totals to spreadsheet: Done and printed out a copy.

What did I accomplish during the week? Went to the movies and saw Quantum of Solace. My one complaint: needed more mostly naked Daniel Craig. We also had my supervisor’s birthday lunch at Parran’s, which was built out of houses just like mine. I pointed at the wall after we were seated and said, “They have my beadboard.” I also gave up on dished and bought cheap plasticware to use instead of washing.

Your Money or Your Life Exercise: Skipped due to NaNo.

Plans for next week:
  • Set up bill payer.
  • See what I have available with my Intuit payment.
  • Use the free ATMs.
  • Cook food and eat at home.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: