Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Supreme Court Meme

In an upcoming interview with Katie Couric to be aired this week, Sarah Palin is unable to name any Supreme Court Case other than Roe v. Wade.

The Rules: Post info about ONE Supreme Court decision, modern or historic, to your blog. (Any decision, as long as it’s not Roe v. Wade.) Flisters, please take the meme to your blog to spread the fun.

In fact, it’s “any Supreme Court case other than Roe with which you disagree” that Palin was/is/will be unable to name. I’m going to talk about this one anyway. (By Erin: Palindrome)

It’s a great meme. Um, doesn’t it not count if you don’t really know the name of the case? Because Louisiana’s death penalty for child molesters just got declared unfair or something. Only murderers can get the death penalty was the verdict, but I’d have to do some research in order to know “who vs. who” title.

But see, I already feel smarter than Palin because I knew about this one! I could tell Katie Couric about it, even if I’d have to admit to not knowing the “who vs. who.” Can we just vote already, please?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: