Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Robert Frost long paper

Progress Bar from Writertopia

I think I need to tweak the number formula again for Times New Roman. But it's finished. I have no idea if what I wrote finishing it is even English, but I made the page count.

Now he's talking like the final will be questions, probably essay. okay. So that leaves the Elizabethan cross-dressing paper to write and the Queen Elizabeth final which is a paper.

Not worry about those until tomorrow. Brain hurts now. Will go to class, will turn it, will get out way too early, will eat supper, and go take a shower at the gym because damnit I deserve it!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: