Monday, February 21, 2005

President's Day, and completed projects

The Ad Analysis is finished. I was panicked that I wouldn't finish it and that I would underwrite the assignment. Got seven pages of text and needed at least six full pages.

Now I'm waiting for the trolley so I can go check out the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. My other worry proved true, I have the wrong MLA book for the assignments. Luckily, it's at the State Library and I can check it out. But are the trolleys running today? If not, I got to go up to the office and find my keys.

Checked with the security guards and they say the trolleys are running today. I wish it wouldn't get caught up at lunch time. The trolley is a fleet of three buses designed like trolleys that run around downtown. Supposed to be fourteen minutes between them, but since it just got here now, it's more like seventeen plus. I'm not complaining; there's never any parking at the State Library.

Now that the Ad Analysis is done, I need to see what the next assignments are. I also need to create a writing schedule so I don't get overwhelmed by the major projects in both classes and the script.

Crazy weekend: do I really want to go into that again? Yeah, eventually. Just not right now. I need to read for class tonight.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: