Friday, February 04, 2005

The day is looking up

It didn't start off so well. Chad wrecked his car and made me late for work, and Rick Ungar rejected my script. Yeah, that's what all the synopsis hell was about, trying to send off "Crash Landing." Now Rick Ungar did tell me what the proper channels are, but it's not worthy. It's basically a rewrite of "Rock & Ride." A better rewrite, but that's just my ego talking. That and there's no air in space!

Moving right along. As Chad's working to console me, it pops into my head that "Reunions" is original enough with some tweaking. Turning into a script is tweaking too, so no biggy there. I should be afraid at this point, because when my muse says "no biggy" it usually means lots of work. But this could be MY CHANCE. Marathon writing weekend coming on; I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh and I took the Pirate Name Test:



My pirate name is:


Iron Anne Vane


A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


Don't worry, I'm not switching from Capt. Kate anytime soon.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: