Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Taking a deep breath

I finally get one during lunch. I hate Novemeber, I hate my job, I hate making bag lunches for Chad.

The current job apathy is because renewal season has kicked into overdrive, and I'm sleep deprived because of staying up making sandwiches for the bag lunches Chad sold for the scool days. Yes, my brain does know all the good reasons for doing it and it understands and it agrees. But my mouth wants to bitch and will continue to bitch. Just one more night.

Greek food good.

I'm reading stuff on copywriting, still wondering if it would make a good career path. I like Jazz's idea to try NaNo in a different month, but I still want to try for 50,000 words. It's not that hard, four pages a day, which is where I should be anyway.

Could I turn this blog into a publishing deal? I don't think so, it's too willy-nilly.

I'm not looking at any changes until after the house stuff is finished. Yes, the survey is still in limbo--every time I call I get a different story. Now the Planning Commission is supposed to call me. I've decided I'm not paying the surveyors until a) I get the survey map, and b) they bill me. Both have to happen.

That's all for now. Let me see if I can take a 15 minute nap.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: