Thursday, November 18, 2004

No more sandwiches

That's right, we got done and I was in bed by 10:30pm. Woot! If I was feeling so crappy, it would have been a good night's sleep. I hope I'm not coming down with a cold. Chad says he's not doing bag lunches for next year's Student Days. I retorted with "that's the same thing you said last year and you talked yourself into doing it again." He swears he's going to sell T-shirts. Check this entry in a year and see who was right.

I'm almost finished with "How to Write a Damn Good Mystery" by James N. Frey, but I think a lot of those ideas will be in the rewrite portion. On the flip side, I've already done a lot of work on Zy's novel and I've already completed some steps.

My right knee is hurting. Feels bruised, and hurts every time I stand up. Getting out of the car is agony. I guess I better look up knee problems. After I get what I have written in Zy's Novel posted.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: