Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Well, I'm back

But not from outer space. Me and Mom ran up to Shreveport and spent Monday and Tuesday relaxing and visiting my sister that lives up there. Just got home, but the drive was much easier than my typical commute. :p

It's really rather scary. I've been driving since 10am this morning it's past 4pm now, and I'm actually considering what I can finish tonight before bedtime to cross off the list. I am SO not used to feeling that way on a Wednesday.

I have the rest of the week off and I'm going to concentrate on getting projects done for the house that I'm always putting off because when the weekend rolls in I'm usually spent energy-wise. It's a novel use of time for me and I hope I have something to show for it when I go to work on Monday.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: