Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my house think I have money?

I just watered the backyard for thirty minutes because the washing machine never got off the fill up the tub setting. *head desk* It worked once I moved the dial, so the load I put in should get washed. But I sure don't want to put another load in. I'll have to borrow Mom and Dad's so I'll have clean work clothes for next week.

It's one thing to know that you'll have to replace appliances because they wear out. It's another thing when they break and the budget is so tight it's squeaking.

Mom and I examined it. The verdict is it could be the timing belt since it worked after I moved it manually. So I'm testing it by running another full cycle and see if I'll have to watch it from now on.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: