Sunday, April 22, 2007

Shopping for a new car hell

I try to keep an open mind. I don't care about color as long as the price is right, it has cargo room, and the gas mileage is good. Used is still new to me. So it ought to be easy to find me a damn car, right?

Course it doesn't help when I start getting cranky and ill because my neck and back hurt. And my pecs but that usually doesn't happen unless I use those muscles.

I didn't get to pick out the Hyundai Accent. And the plan was to drive it till it dropped after I had it paid off and had saved up a down payment. So I would actually enjoy car shopping the second time around.

It's the oh-god-I'm-spending-too-much and the it-costs-how-fucking-much all rolled into one. And I have to call the bank and the insurance guys tomorrow. So looks like I'm going back to work Tuesday.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, new car shopping is not fun at all. We are in the saving up stage too. It's never good.

Hope you find something!