Monday, August 08, 2005

Less than a month to go

School starts August 22. Resource Guide needs to be finished by the first of September.

So the weekend really started the get off your butt and get things finished drive.

Got the duct-tape dummy finished (See the Garb Closet) and got my exercise bike set up where I can type and pedal at the same time. I'll have to get a photo of that. Scary thing, the stationary bike takes up less room than the big black office chair I had. Got fabric bought for the Granaile garb (see the Garb Closet).

Tonight I have to put in some serious time on writing and dishes. Always the dishes. I'm buying a dishwasher after student aid allotments are made.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

KLCtheBookWorm said...

its a sign (the bike taking up less space than the chair )
T | 08.08.05 - 10:42 pm | #

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Now if I could only say the same for me and my desk piles.
The BookWorm | 08.09.05 - 8:31 am | #