Friday, February 01, 2013

February's Here Already

Time is relative, but I think that was the fastest January has ever flown by. So how did I do on my monthly goals?

  • Exercise 30 days in a row. – I managed 10 days. Exercise also doesn't travel well.
  • Cut out grains as much as possible. – No, I didn't stay away from the sweets like I should have.
  • CCFairy's homework is due Jan. 18th. – Done.
  • Finish all alien languages for Stellar Gift of Death - I'm going to run a day over.
  • Write 20 days on Strix: Forget the Sun - I have wrote and brainstormed, but not 20 days worth.
I could have done much worse.

February Boulders

  • Use BodBot for a month. – I want to kick up my exercising and push what my body is capable of. This web-app tailors exercise programs for you.
  • Cut out grains as much as possible.
  • CCFairy's homework is due Feb. 20th.
  • Write 20 days on Strix: Forget the Sun.
  • Read through Stellar Gift of Death and wiki catalogue details on aliens and locations.
  • Post all the TDKR fanfics.
Another do-able list; let's hope I get more done.

I had a good time this past weekend. I ended up playing a wizard, which I don't recommend after too little sleep and too early for cleaning. It was a fun adventure, even if we didn't get to finish it.

This weekend's plans: avoiding the Superbowl and starting Krista's wedding dress. And if Mom isn't up for sewing, I've got writing and housework to do.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

Kindra's Personal Score Badge

No comments: