Take measurements Jan 1 Self-assessment for exercise
- Research for Imbolic (Feb. 2)
- Start reading 365 Goddess
Spending diary from Dec. 20 - Jan. 20
- Finish "Stellar Gift of Death"
- Update my NetWorthIQ badge
I finished the spending diary boulder for January, caught up Chase Student Loan payments, took and out a new loan to pay off Republic Finance so they wouldn't sue me.
- Finish taxes on Feb. 19th
- Have a budget for Sherwood Faire trip before Feb. 15th
- Update the NetworthIQ badges for Dec. and Jan.
- Set up Zero-based spreadsheets for 2012
- Create a five-year financial plan
I completed the January Boulders of taking my body measurements and self-assessment for exercising. But as soon as I started adding daily exercise into my schedule, I got the bad news stress courtesy of Republic Finance, and my upper back seized up in response to the point where turning my head brought tears to my eyes. So exercises is on hold until my back is fixed.
- Find the best time of week to update FitDay.com
The idea behind reading 365 Goddesses was to follow the suggestions for celebrating each goddess. That hasn't worked out in the morning scramble to get ready and I stopped reading it. I also didn't do anything for Imbolc.
Add to Pebbles
- Read 365 Goddesses
- Research Ostara
- Make a new Book of Shadows
I haven't finished the first read-through of Forget the Sun and I feel like I'm stuck in Stellar Gift of Death.
- Finish Stellar Gift of Death
- Finish Forget the Sun's read-through and move to step two.
Snapshot of My Life Version
Actual age: 35 years minus 20 days.
Age I feel: Present. Except for more physical aches and pains, I don't think the interior has changed all that much. I matured early.
How I look: Forever getting carded.
Marital status: Single and happy with it, much to my mother's consternation.
Short term goals: They're on my This Week I Need to Do list, and I'll spare you since most of them are above.
Long term goals: Remodel my house or at least get a new roof on it. Publish my original fiction. Travel more.
What’s worked recently: Sticking to my checklist for the day.
Things I’m trying: Breaking goals down by the month seems to be working.
Thoughts on Life: One shouldn't read a story about a cooking show when one is hungry.