Friday, July 30, 2010

I can be such an odd fangirl at times

And it's the little things that make me happy.

No one's going to take me alive
Time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive
-- "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse


I treated myself to a Muse CD. They've been on my to buy list ever since I first heard "Knights of Cydonia" and claimed it for a Biker Mice song. Cydonia is an area of Mars, made famous by the Face on Mars controversy. So I was pleased to squee a little to find a photo of Mars under the CD in the back cover.

I played it on the commute into work and think that a few songs on the album might be applicable to BMFM soundtracks.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

ryivhnn said...

Making bmfm stuff to put bmfm soundtracks to? :)

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Not currently no because I have a few other projects to finish up before starting the next BMFM story. But they're permanent figures in the head now. ;)