Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It's not procrastination

Most of the time I use cleaning as a procrastination device. However when the state of office makes me want to scream like a banshee and rip everything to shreds because I can't find anything, it's time to clean and correct the feng shui.

And Chad helped me realize what I can get done in the house without spending scads of money, which was my biggest unhappy hang-up. I hate parts of my house--usually what the family did and I had no say over--but I was in a rut of think why spend the time or money when I'm planning on a massive rebuilding project that would require not keeping those changes? Chad helped me figure out what we can do and can do on a temporary, removable basis, like new storage for the back bedroom.

I didn't get much writing done this weekend. So this week will be me knuckling down to a steady schedule. Especially now that I've found where I had filed projects. *sheepish look*

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: