Thursday, January 04, 2018

Not Really a Resolution

Generally, I gave up on sweeping resolutions that will change my life for the better that usually fall apart in March. I have goals I want to accomplish this year, noticed I need to rely on my checklist more often, and left it that.

Then yesterday I had to file a month's worth of paperwork that I had piled up in my inbox at the paying job. Today I'm chipping away at my receipts and other financial paperwork that I piled up at home.

*Snort* The saddest realization is if I had used my checklist daily, neither of these things would have had time to build up where it takes all day to deal with them.

So today is a catch-up on everything but writing day because I'm away from home for the weekend. 90 minutes spent on the budget and bills and I'm not done yet. So I'm looking forward to finishing tomorrow. Not tonight because I have dish-washing and cooking to deal with.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: