Wednesday, March 07, 2012

It's March Already

Yeah, the end of February flew by me. But being sick is a good reason to miss the end of the month, I suppose. I got back to the paying job February 28th to a March 1st deadline for the Tax and Company Licensing divisions. February 29th, still rushed and I woke up with a stuffed up nose and got nothing written around all my appointments. That night I kept waking up every hour sweaty, but achy and chilled and burrowing under all my blankets. March 1st, I dragged my ass to the paying job still feeling achy and chilled but we had a deadline. I bought a thermometer when I finally got off the paying job and turns out I was running a fever. I stayed home March 2nd and the fever finally broke that day. I spent the rest of the weekend recuperating.

Today was the first day back at the paying job since getting sick, since I took Monday and Tuesday off ages ago to drive Uncle Scott to his appointments. It wasn't bad like last week, but still had to get back into the paying job groove.

Fun stuff: Gotham 1459

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: