Friday, April 03, 2009

Number Crunching 154

Quicken Cash Flow = 306.37
STEF Total = 214.77
Amount Available to Spend = 62.91

Enter receipts into Quicken: Done.
Reconcile Quicken to online accounts: Done.
Add totals to spreadsheet: Done.
What did I accomplish during the week? I’ve caught up and stayed on target! I got Number Crunching #153 and #154 wrote and posted on time.
Plans for next week:>
  1. Handover the budgeted contributions for Linda’s retirement party

  2. Move cap and gown savings to where I can’t spend it.

  3. For the love of all that is holy, FINISH DOING TAXES

  4. Try out once a month cooking
    • Plan out the meals with what I already have in pantry.
    • Grocery shopping after I get my first paycheck for April.
    • Have to clean kitchen and fridge before I can cook

  5. Dispute the overdraft charge on the Demco 4/3/09 payment


Read Free!
The BookWorm



No comments: