Thursday, October 13, 2005

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY!

I've been blogging here now for two years. Yes, I know the archive list is a little off. Before October 2003 posts, were actually flashback notes from my notebooks. I wasn't supposed to put them up like that, then forgot and put them up. Silly me.

In honor of the milestone: the results of a quiz.

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.


So what's ahead for the next year? More of the same I'm afraid. But if it's not broken, why fix it?

I've been bad in the morning since I got Zy stuck in the bathroom. I've been concentrating on working on expanding the characters. They've been in my head for a long time (I started one version of Zy's novel back in high school that was thankfully abandoned. This wouldn't be nearly as much fun battling a Hitler brought forward in time. Trust me.) but I don't know as much about them as I should. Probably due to the long vacations from working on the text. So I've been typing up my car notebook info on the Strix and Capt. Kate stories so I won't lose them, while grappling with characters. I've counted a lot of numbers, but it's not on the project I wanted to be concentrating on. On the other hand, I've got some analysis of Xeryl and some culture and personality stuff on my still unnamed murderer.

And going home and getting anything done has been doubly hard. I'm just so tired when I get there. Oh well, I'm going to have to buckle down tonight. Have to go to the store too. Mustard is out of cat food.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: