Friday, October 07, 2005

And I'm not through yet

But if the pile of notebooks, papers, books and cat theat's on my desk fall on me it will probably end my night will quick.

I've stuck to my guns, you're from me now because it was the first chance I had to spend five minutes on fiction. Chad is trying to encourage me to spend longer, I will go back once I'm finished with the Resource Guide. That's the goal for this weekend. I'll probably need to kill my mother or pretend I don't exist.... If I had a laptop I think I would run away from home which is sad really. But I'm trying not to dwell on that.

Savannah's funeral was today. It went well. If there will be more fireworks from it and complex family relations remains to be seen. Eventually I'm going to have to write on this family drama if just to get some healing closure for myself through fiction. I don't think it's going to happen soon. I'm too close to the material.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: