Monday, October 03, 2005

Enough for today

hey, I don't blame you if you don't want to read the previous post. If I'm going to embrace the angst I should embrace the angst. Or does that just fuel it.

Regardless, it looks like I finally have a HOME link. I only worked on it most of the day Friday. Though I think it only works when you go to the separate page post. Better than the nothing I had before.

I've wasted lunch hour regardless. Do the paying job junk and then typing madly on the resource guide.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

Sharp said...

Funny... I thought I'd always had a Home link on my blog posts, automagically.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

The new ones do especially with the new comment system, but I've had this blog since October 2003. And I've made so many changes the other templates don't fit aw well.

But I kept making the edits to the template all day long and the stuff wouldn't show. So I thought I was doing something wrong and finally gave up in disgust.

Friday wasn't a good day on any level.