Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Getting notes in order

Just getting the notes in order for Zy's novel added 108 words to the file. The running tally is going to be seriously messed up until I can work at home on it.

Total as of end of Chp. 5 = 18,883 words
Word count of file of just Chp. 4 and 5 = 8489 words (which I'm assuming is added to the above total)
Post total = ? words

I'm just putting this here so I can move it easier to Discipline Under Fire.

Well, if I wasn't already concerned about my skirt riding up. And I admit, I'm going to have to go home and change quickly before my chiropractic appointment. But the new office worker got snarky about it. Evidently, she was told off about the length of her skirt or dress by our supervisor. Send me home, but I'm not coming back. If it comes to that.

Looked up my assignments last night and that relieved my aniexty. The page counts on what is due next week don't feel as bad.

Due dates:
ENGL-575 Research proposal and working bibliography (1 - 2 pages) due Oct. 17th
ENGL-611 Research project (Bibliographical essay, 3 - 4 pages) due Oct. 20th
ENGL-611 Presentation on Jonson (assuming we are still doing this, 15 min.) due Oct 20th
ENGL-575 First draft (8 - 10 pages) due Oct. 31st
ENGL-575 Presentation on Hyungji essay (15 min.) due Nov. 21st
ENGL-575 Revision of First Essay due Nov. 21st
ENGL-575 Precis (1 - 1 1/2 pages) due Nov. 28th
ENGL-575 Final project presentation due Dec. 5th
ENGL-611 Major paper (due date not finalizied, 10 pages) due Dec. 8th
ENGL-575 Final Draft (15 - 20 pages) due Dec. 12th
ENGL-611 Major paper (due date not finalizied, 10 pages) due Dec. 15th
Acadiana Faire Resouce Guide 2006 (rough estimate will be revised) due Feb. 1st
Zy's Novel due Oct. 10, 2006

Course I didn't bring any of that to work on really. That's what I get for trying to pack at 4am.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: