Saturday, October 08, 2005

Halloween costume

Taking a break from scanning resource guide pictures to actually type something, which will probably need to be cross posted in the Garb Closet.

I thought about redoing the Eowyn refugee dress, or make any of the others. But then I haven't copied myself once in five Halloweens. All of Chad's suggestions were good--if I had a group to participate at work. I don't, and they know they're party poopers.

So I decided to jump ahead and work on Christine de Pizan. I already have the prop. "I am Christine de Pizan, perhaps you have read my book?" I want to do it anyway, it's on my list, I should be able to breath if I make it right. And if I'm needed to play on a medieval street, I'm ready to go.

Here's a page from a costumer who has done Christine de Pizan. That is the color scheme on all the illuminations you find of her, so it will be mine as well.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: