Friday, December 07, 2007

Traffic woes

I think my writing time just got longer. After taking thirty minutes to leave Baton Rouge from College Drive last night, I decided to do some searching today to see just how long the night commute is taking. Currently: 3pm to 7pm.

*headdesk*

Now, I'm worried about my budget. And my blood sugar. I have food for supper, at home. I should eat around 5pm. 9pm after travel and cooking time is pushing it. So either I eat out those days and I'm trying to cut back on the spending or I pack breakfast, lunch, and supper and hope Starbucks lets me pack in food and just buy a drink. Somehow I doubt it.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: