Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Catch-Up

So I slacked off the diet and the Iron Experiment, but I totally made up for it by gutting and reorganizing the back bedroom. I know why I felt compelled to work on it; that's the money point of my house according to Feng Shui. Stuff to sell is all one location. And bonus, I cleared out one of the closet that when in use prevented me from tearing out an ugly drywall partition.

Trying out an idea for size: research to see if Ikea has a bathroom storage unit that will fit in the closet space. Buy and knockout shelves of closet to put unit inside. Then I have unit when ready to remodel bathroom.

Cleaning house isn't what I had planned to do, but house and me is happier for it. Now if only I could settle into a happy routine. I was going to move chores to when after I got home. I keep accidentally doing them in the morning. Which would work if I came home and wrote, but I come home and play computer games. And tonight I'm exhausted, I think I over did carbs between lunch and supper. So hopefully everything will make better sense in the morning.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: