Monday, December 17, 2007

Topsy-turvy world

Chad and his mother resigned from the board of Acadiana Medieval Faire.

Wade has stepped in as President. I'm still on the board, and we'll be adding more in.

Either, we have been given the bestest Christmas gift in the world or the gift from Hell. But all I know is somewhere in the world, the Irony Fairy is laughing his ass off while pointing at me.

I heartened by the rally of people we have. Having been on the side of "we're all grown-ups here, treat everybody like that," I'm glad to see the group stepping up to the plate.

It's still a bit overwhelming. Plus I'm going to have to work on website updates sooner than anticipated since I've just been handed a new one.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, don't I want to hear all the deets! Pretty please??????