Monday, December 03, 2007

Let it not be said I was inflexible

First, I read the chapter "The Ticking Clock--Fitting It In" from Jerry Cleaver's Immediate Fiction. His time management is to start off with 5 minutes carved out of the day for just writing. How that works is a post by itself, but I started it today.

Also decided to follow the principle with the workout morning time. It will probably be Saturday before I get to the actual workout, but I'm preparing myself by carving out the time and working on fitness stuff.

Then I had to fix lunch. Since a lot of the South Beach Diet is salads, I can't prepare food ahead five days and expect it to stay good. I'm going to have to fix it practically daily. I only hope supper isn't going to be as bad as it would be while in classes.

Then it was time to get ready for work. So it looks like I'm going to have to shove chores to after I come home from work time. I just worry about that I won't actually get it done. The problem is I never feel like doing anything by the time I get home. :p

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: