Tuesday, November 23, 2004

T not slow

I haven't been reporting that. Mainly because I do use this blog to vent and blow off steam, and I don't do so well reporting the good stuff.

Yes, Chad and I have been talking about this all weekend, and then some. Chad does appreciate me. The first thing he told me when I came to help with the tickets and sandwiches on Monday was "Thank God your here." And I'll admit a good portion of all this is me too; I'm not totally innocent. I've been stressed and frustrated about the house situation.

We're going to have Thanksgiving with just the two of us, since both of our families are busy doing stuff we can't participate in. (My parents are planning a trip, and his mother's boyfriend is undergoing a medical procedure.) That's allieviating my frets about him not wanting to spend time with just me.

So let me go get caught up on Zy's novel and finish lunch.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: