Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Blues--Sewing, Housework, Or Dieting

I got all the peices and lining peices cut out last night. Got terminology definied today. SHould be ready to start sewing tonight. Chad says I can't wear the striped doublet and the striped breeches; it'll look like a prison uniform. I'm getting a second opinion. :p

I brought some reduced-sugar baking goods yesterday: chocolate cake and snickerdoodle cookies. Uses Splenda instead of sugar, cream instead of milk. So the only question is Chad's allergies to other artificial sweetners. I told him he needs to go have that checked by a doctor, but no, it's easier for me to keep the stuff around that makes me fat.

I'm not even going into the concert I won't get taken to because of money. I could probably afford the tickets now, but no, it's the principle of the thing. I'm tired of all our good times resting on my pocketbook. And since his pocketbook is waiting for school refunds, I won't be going to concert tomorrow.

And now that disappointment is official. Plenty to do, I'll just sew, or strip the table, or wash the dishes, or wash the clothes. PLENTY to do instead of screaming at a Better Than Ezra concert that will actually be IN Hammond--no travel necessary.

Now any more problems with Bloggers?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: