Monday, August 02, 2004

Monday

Funeral is on Wednesday. And I took off Thursday too, because I'll probably be the one taking Krista back to Natchitoches.

Didn't get to finish the kitchen, so I'll probably be working on that when I get home tonight. Nice to have the stuff left to sort left to one room. I still have about 3 boxes in the office, but most of it is stuff to go through and scan.

I'm in Act 3 of the script now. I don't know if I planned my commercials right, they don't seem to be very life-threatening situations. Okay Act 2 not too bad, Charley's capture, Act 3 starts with the fight to get the Thunderpipe back. Typing all this is what's going to suck. I don't think I have my pages set up right and it feels like it's going over.

Looks like one of these nights I'll be downloading some free screenwriting add-ins or something. Nothing fancy, just give me a template.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: