Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Getting Back to the Exercises

Quote of the Day:
when people ask me why I am running as a woman, I always answer, "What choice do I have?" -- Patricia Schroeder

So I need to work on quashing the must-explain syndrome. Chad says it's from the teacher in me. :p Jazz recommends an out-of-sight journal. I just hope it doesn't count as another abusive email.

We had Chinese buffet for lunch, a break we all needed. The only problem is the best place in Baton Rouge is also the busiest. And they're building a new (and unneccessary) Wal-Mart in that area too. Great Wall got a great new building out of the deal, but parking is choatic.

Cover art was the goal last night. All I need is the Biker Mice gun by itself. Problem: all the pictures available have somone holding the gun. Got a tracing done of the gun from the line art, which is a design never used on the show. I'm going to try to get the show gun with a hand (since drawing in the missing handle doesn't work) tonight. If it doesn't work I go with what I have now. Like all this perfectionism really matters.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: