Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Should I Take a Personal Day?

I'm in the stop-and-go traffic seriously wondering why the hell didn't I call in? I don't make a habit of it, and it wouldn't really be hooky because I would spend the day on chores and other must do projects.

Too late to turn around, more's the pity.

I made headway into getting pieces of the bridesmaid dress laid out for the mock-up. I have to make sure I have enough fabric for the second front piece and then I get to see what is left for the sleeves, which are coming out of a different pattern. The vest is last, mainly because it will fit on the sewing table instead of needing the living room floor.

Chores: I've been getting enough sleep, but I haven't wanted to drag myself out of bed in the morning and confront them. I don't think there's really that much, just my brain in freak-out mode because I haven't done (chore in (time frame). Yes, it changes depending on the chore under consideration.

I'm think I should spend 15 minutes on getting the house in order before starting on the sewing project for the night. I won't finish the chores but I can make a dent, I hope. I have company coming this weekend so I have not catchup time.

This afternoon my stomach has not stopped rolling. What I will find totally ironic if I am sick enough to stay home tomorrow.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: