Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What's My Name Again?

Damn big honking Elizabeth cross-dressing, warrior women paper finished. Not due until Friday at 10pm. They are getting it tonight.

Frost paper looks miniscule in comparison, but it hangs together nicely once I reread it. Presentation and it's due tonight.

Have left to do: 4 - 6 page paper final for Queen Elizabeth and final test of some sort for Frost. Both due next Wednesday.

Thursday and Friday will be recovery time. I should be able to crank out paper on Saturday. Once I figure out my thesis for it. Till then my brain is FRIED!

UPDATE: Frost final changed to the presentation, so that class is finished! Now I just have to find out if I have to show up to the class on Monday night and write that paper.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: