Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sharing Links

I'm going to close a lot of tabs so I'm no longer distracted by them. But I haven't had a chance to read them all yet.

GUMSHOE Sounds like CSI vs. the paranormal. Not that I ever have a chance to hook up with the other roleplayers I know for a gaming session.

Review of GUMSHOEs first game
A second review of GUMSHOEs first game

Call of Cthulu stuff to buy I wonder if this is the same group that started filming adaptations of Lovecraft's works. Set in the 1920s. Apparantly they were LARPing that time period and realized they were better than most Hollywood takes on Lovecraft.

I'm betting Harrison got him that T-shirt. If I say anything more on the subject, it'll just piss me off.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: