Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nothing has really gone to plan today

My deposit is still pending so no buying things or paying the electric bill. I can't get into cPanel for Alt. Biker Mice Site to get the backup done. At least I got my summer semester financial aid award letter in the mail. And the weather's nice.

So modification of plans, work on the Library instead. I have a lot I want to do, but it's really a lot of little things. But to start I have to clean off the computer's desktop so I can find out if the new stuff downloaded last night.

Update: SQUEE! I have embedded music the user can control! *Insert maniacal laughter here* Yes, I know it's been out for a while, but I got it to work without having to call for help.

Now hopefully the editing and ripping programs will be so accommodating.

Update: Okay, you know how I said today nothing has gone according to plan and it was looking like a really bad day? FORGET IT! I can USE the editing and ripping programs! Yes, this is a big deal because I usually trip over my feet when it comes to new programs.

Oh yeah, this update to the Library is gonna kick some rock 'n roll ass.

Read Free!
The BookWorm


Progress Bar from Writertopia

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: