Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Civic Duty done

Just in case anyone in America reads my blog, GO VOTE! Your country depends on it.

Now, I'm done with voting and town errands, but no coloring orgies until I've finished this list:
  • daily chores

  • daily ammount to stay on top of homework

  • one full page in Zy's Novel

  • find my office again uder the stacks of reference books

  • hook up printer scanner to computer

Now burning CDs runs concurrent with all this.

And looking around, I didn't do all my town errands. I forgot about taking the laser toner cartridge for recycling and the library books. :p So coloring orgy may get interrupted by that. But everything else, I so totally got to get done.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: