Monday, October 25, 2004

Halloween

I finally decided on the Halloween costume for this year: Eowyn from Lord of the Rings. Now I just have to sew like crazy once I figure out how to make whichever gown I'm going to make. For some reason I thought she was in a sideless surcoat for most of her scenes. That's what I get for not having bought the movies yet. So now I'm trying to find the dress and something is really wrong with the work Internet connection.

Looks like the one I was thinking of was the brown and blue ensemble. Let me see if I can figure out posting pictures.



Yeah, got it. :D I think I have enough light blue stuff to at least make a blouse version of the underdress. But the material I bought is red. Looks like I'll be tea dyeing that to get it darker.

I did find this site all on building LoTR garb. This is the page for this dress.

Yeah, I really don't like sleeping.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: